I'm Emera-senpai, real name Karen. I blog about anything and everything that interests me!Ask me anything
dude, what if a prince is cursed to be a dragon but instead of being upset by it, they’re like ‘hell yeah i’m a dragon’ and they spend weeks finding the perfect decrepit castle to haunt and try to convince their fiancé to be a princess in the tower ‘just for like a week’ and everyone is like ‘we can break the fucking curse’ and the prince is like ‘but i’m a dragon.’
My favourite part in Order of the Phoenix is when Harry and Sirius are playing hide and seek in the Ministry and Sirius is being silly behind the veil then he jumps out at Harry like “Haha found you!” and then they laugh and high five and go out for ice cream at Fortescue’s.
- Gryffindor: Tower! The highest fucking tower, fuck yeah! TOWER!
- Hufflepuff: But don't you think that's a bit far away from everything, they'll have to climb dozens of stairs every day...
- Gryffindor: TOWER!
- Hufflepuff: Oh, for the love of...
- Slytherin: I'm going for under the lake, LIKE A SUPER-SECRET LAIR!
- Hufflepuff: But Salazar, won't that be a bit dreary? And we'll have to add dozens of charms to keep it dry, it will take loads of magic...
- Slytherin: Super. Secret. Lair.
- Hufflepuff: Fine! Fine, we'll spend bloody hours drying out some rooms under the lake, Merlin. Rowena, what about you?
- Ravenclaw: Tower.
- Hufflepuff: But...all the stairs, the isolation from the other houses...
- Ravenclaw: Exactly. They'll focus better if they're miles away from everything else. Also, anything he can build, I can build better.
- Hufflepuff: Seriously? You're going to compete over towers?
- Gryffindor: GOING DOWN ROWENA!
- Slytherin: Underground is better.
- Hufflepuff: For fuck's sake, I give up. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the kitchens.